Critical Care Medicine
The providers on our Critical Care Team work hand in hand with the other providers and staff in the hospital ICU setting to assess, diagnosis, and provider treatment for patients. They treat those critically ill patients suffering from respiratory failure, severe COPD or asthmatic exacerbations, cystic fibrosis, severe Covid 19 related issues, and much more. Our providers are specifically trained to provide that life-saving care for patients. We are then able to follow up with patients in an outpatient setting for complete care.
Our Critical Care Providers are:
- Dr. Da-Wei Liao, M.D.
- Dr. Brian D. Porvin, D.O.
- Dr. Robert E. Comp, M.D.
- Dr. Timothy J. Bichler, M.D.
Our Hospital Affiliations include:
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus – Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center – North Mountain
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center
Our team works hard to provide the best quality of care both in and out of the hospital setting.